What is Protocrastinator?

A Protocrastinator is a person who puts off finescale Railroad (and railway modelling) for no good reason.
Originally for me it was 1:87 (HO) scale. Problems with acquiring the bits and pieces led to extreme dissatisfaction and the project stalled. Now I've acquired an O scale boxcar and I intend investigating Proto 48 as a finescale project.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exhibition news

It is somewhat remiss of me to forget to mention that Wingetts recycling my regular HO scale layout is now confirmed for the Granite City trainshow in Saint Cloud, MN on April 24th at the National Guard Armory.
The Granite City Train show is a very good show, one of the best that Minnesota has to offer. Those of you who are familiar with the layout and its accompanying blog will know that it is inspired by a Saint Cloud location I'm looking forward to attending and seeing if the residents recognise the inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment