What is Protocrastinator?

A Protocrastinator is a person who puts off finescale Railroad (and railway modelling) for no good reason.
Originally for me it was 1:87 (HO) scale. Problems with acquiring the bits and pieces led to extreme dissatisfaction and the project stalled. Now I've acquired an O scale boxcar and I intend investigating Proto 48 as a finescale project.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Joy of Joys!

If you recall this post you will know of my love for ExactRail rolling stock and consequently my disappointment when I was not able to acquire one of the Waffle sided box cars in Southern livery. Well I am unhappy no longer because ExactRail have re-released said box car in HO scale and only in Southern livery ONLY.
You can bet that as soon as I found that out I placed an order. Hopefully it will be winging its way too me quite soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment