What is Protocrastinator?

A Protocrastinator is a person who puts off finescale Railroad (and railway modelling) for no good reason.
Originally for me it was 1:87 (HO) scale. Problems with acquiring the bits and pieces led to extreme dissatisfaction and the project stalled. Now I've acquired an O scale boxcar and I intend investigating Proto 48 as a finescale project.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flurry of activity

Hmmm....
This is no less than the fourth post in THREE days to this blog. I haven't had activity like that since the start of the blog.
I don't know why. Surely its not just the impending arrival of that ExactRail boxcar...
Things have just conspired to inspire me lately. If I was at home this weekend who knows what I would do...
Anyway, I've also updated my list ofProto87 links over there to the right. P87 links are few and far between so if any of you have got any others and would like to share them. I'll post them there. I'm always up for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment