What is Protocrastinator?

A Protocrastinator is a person who puts off finescale Railroad (and railway modelling) for no good reason.
Originally for me it was 1:87 (HO) scale. Problems with acquiring the bits and pieces led to extreme dissatisfaction and the project stalled. Now I've acquired an O scale boxcar and I intend investigating Proto 48 as a finescale project.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Forget it...

Well, its been 9 months since I placed an order with the P87 stores for some bits and pieces.
Now I appreciate that Andy has had some serious issues to take him away from the P87 business. But 9 months is a long time in anyones' books. As a result my enthusiasm for P87 is pretty well shot. I've tried to keep if going with some interesting plans schemes and concepts. But right now my interest in doing anything in P87 is totally zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment