What is Protocrastinator?

A Protocrastinator is a person who puts off finescale Railroad (and railway modelling) for no good reason.
Originally for me it was 1:87 (HO) scale. Problems with acquiring the bits and pieces led to extreme dissatisfaction and the project stalled. Now I've acquired an O scale boxcar and I intend investigating Proto 48 as a finescale project.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Is the rot setting in?

Well, it was only a matter of time before it happened. I added a second freight car to my O scale inventory. A Weaver Centerflow hopper body kit. I did already snap off a stirrup, something that I would replace anyway, so no loss here. But with the addition of scale trucks and couplers and a bit of weathering. It will look the part on any layout I build.

No comments:

Post a Comment