What is Protocrastinator?

A Protocrastinator is a person who puts off finescale Railroad (and railway modelling) for no good reason.
Originally for me it was 1:87 (HO) scale. Problems with acquiring the bits and pieces led to extreme dissatisfaction and the project stalled. Now I've acquired an O scale boxcar and I intend investigating Proto 48 as a finescale project.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting beyond the train set

Now Terry at Lakeside Hobby has gone public with this announcement
http://lakesidehobby.blogspot.com/2009/12/getting-beyond-train-set.html
I can talk about it.
I will be presenting a series of workshops on building a micro layout for under $100 (or thereabouts).
The sessions will cover everything all the way from design all the way through all aspects of building a layout that should end up not much bigger than 4' long.
In order to "put my money where my mouth is" I think I should be building a layout along with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment